Thursday, January 19, 2006

and all them big jungle cats get it

so i know its getting old and probably a little lame, but i really can't stop gushing about how much i love my iPod. i love it a little bit more each and every day.

once upon a time, i was one of those people who thought they were okay but not for me. now i literally cannot imagine life without it!

two new things about my iPod i've come to love.
1. downloading free videos from the internet onto my iPod.
2. shuffle. OMG shuffle is so great. the placement of artists next to one another....no person could have conceived of such combinations.

so many of you have iPods, yes.
a poll.
does everyone use their thumb to scroll? and if not, what do you use?

ok. i'm sorry. eventually i'll stop being obsessed with it. really.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mostly thumb. When I'm feeling kinky I use my index though ;)

<3 K

BTW: how are you downloading videos?? You have a newer IPOD than I, don't you?

Anonymous said...

my finger of choice is the index, actually. it's just how i roll.