Sunday, January 08, 2006

a trip

... to fabulous The Fields/Meadows....depending on how you want to translate it. (i prefer the fields, the official site says meadows....whatever)

.Las Vegas.

yup. that's what my mother wants to do. my aunt has a suite at the venetian. so room would be free thanks to the nuclear medicine department of a boston hospital.

i dunno.
anyone ever been?

will i go crazy?

will i loose too much money?

should i see celine dion?
that one was a joke.

much more thought has to go into this. but apparently i have to decide by tomorrow or so.

help.

current music: grounds for divorce, wolf parade. LOVE THEM.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vegas was actually created, as a city, simply to be a gambling hot spot. It exists by taking money from people. And, it's filthy. But, free drinks! And if the hotel is nice, do it.

Oh, and listen to We Are Wolves - very different than Wolf Parade, but also from Montreal (Wolf Parade is from Montreal, right?) and soooo hot. I think I played them for you once or twice. I think you nodded your head. Eh. I've been listening to them a lot lately.

So, that's a yes on vegas I guess - better get it done with while you're young and still have a vibrant mind that will see beyond the sleaze, right?

Anonymous said...

Vegas is awesome. You should go if only to say that you went there. I love it there, it is a place to let loose and the Venitian is an awesome hotel.

Anonymous said...

viva las vegas. that's what i say.