Thursday, August 30, 2007

offline

i haven't forgotten about my darling little blog. its been INSANE with all the moving shit. that's my excuse.

friday was my last day at abt/2nd job. THANK YOU SWEET JESUS. oh the things i could say. about abt. about management of abt. about my boss. about how that place destroyed a part of my soul. but its not worth the effort it would take. i am just SO glad its done. i did the best i could, especially since i didn't agree with 95% of the things i did.

upside; i met some amazing people. i had to get past all the shit heads first, but given different circumstances i bet i could have been good friends with many of them.

TODAY was my last day at full circle/full time job. there aren't words to describe how free i feel. the work i did at the adoption agency was amazing. i helped people in a way i didn't know i was capable of. but i will NEVER, EVER, EVER regret my decision to leave them. FUCK YOU MARLA. FUCK THAT BULLSHIT. i'm so glad its over. SOOO GLAD.

i also met some amazing people there and i sincerely hope they get out of there asap. the agency is on its way out (mark my words).... i give it a couple more years tops.

enough of that. sheesh!

now the easy part...yeah...really. move. find a real job. don't hate my new job. make a ton of money and live it up. that's the plan. ANY AND EVERYONE is invited to come visit!

i'll be offline for a few days. internet is gone tomorrow and it will be about a week until i'm settled in nyc.

sorry for all the ranting!

No comments: